Due to new clients recently NO showing and cancelling in less than 24 hours of making the appointment they are now required to input a credit card number to hold an appointment time for a facial. Due to facials being an hour in length it seriously effects my schedule when people don’t call and cancel same day. Sorry it has been a trend lately and I have to do something. This does not apply to 30min or less appointments or existing clients.
This is the Ultimate fix for your face. This is serious skin care at its best. This is my fix your face with Microdermabrasion, Fruit Acid, Ultra Sound, High Frequency, Hot Stone Lymphatic Drainage, and The Cold Iron. I use all theses modalities and customize this facial perfectly for you. Trust me you will look AMAZING after this facial, I promise! ONLY $100 75mins
Do you love fall? Get ready to “fall” in love with this facial! Using organic, vegan, preservative free products that smell out of this world. This facial uses a cleanser, enzyme, massage cream, and mask that are all made from the wonderful smelling pumpkin. Pumpkin doesn’t just smell great it has wonderful benefits for your skin. Pumpkin the orange squash contains over 100 ingredients that help skin look and feel younger. Pumpkin is high in zinc, which is really good for the skin, high in beta carotene, Vitamin C, & Vitamin A. Vitamins A and C are known as antioxidants, the highly touted vitamins even fight free radicals. This facial is perfect for any skin type and can even be used on pregnant and very sensitive skins including rosacea. ONLY $75 for 60mins
What is UltraSound/UltraSonic?
This machine emits high-frequency waves. Ultrasonic treatments benefit a variety of skin types and can improve many common skin conditions.
In a treatment, the ultrasonic machine’s high-frequency waves work to:
· Exfoliate dead skin cells for clear and radiant skin without the redness and irritation that can sometimes result from Microdermabrasion or AHA peels.
· Loosen and remove oil, dirt and sebum from the pores and hair follicles, resulting in less blackheads and breakouts. Ultrasonic frequency zaps bacteria and decongests the pores. The result? Clear, healthy skin with noticeably tighter pores.
· Gently stimulates skin to encourage collagen and elastin production. With a series of treatments, fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable and skin color, tone and texture becomes more even and uniform.
· Stimulates blood flow and lymphatic drainage through the combination of ultrasound and electrical therapy. This nourishes the skin and gives it a youthful rosy glow.
· Facilitates hydration and plumps the skin, thereby filling out fine lines and wrinkles.
· Helps skincare products do their job by penetrating deeper into the skin. This is especially true for anti-aging and antioxidant serums, creams and masks. Unless an active product is pushed deep into the lower levels of the epidermis, it won’t have a lasting, anti-aging impact on the skin.
Have you tried an ultrasonic facial? Try it today!