What is UltraSound/UltraSonic?
This machine emits high-frequency waves. Ultrasonic treatments benefit a variety of skin types and can improve many common skin conditions.
In a treatment, the ultrasonic machine’s high-frequency waves work to:
· Exfoliate dead skin cells for clear and radiant skin without the redness and irritation that can sometimes result from Microdermabrasion or AHA peels.
· Loosen and remove oil, dirt and sebum from the pores and hair follicles, resulting in less blackheads and breakouts. Ultrasonic frequency zaps bacteria and decongests the pores. The result? Clear, healthy skin with noticeably tighter pores.
· Gently stimulates skin to encourage collagen and elastin production. With a series of treatments, fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable and skin color, tone and texture becomes more even and uniform.
· Stimulates blood flow and lymphatic drainage through the combination of ultrasound and electrical therapy. This nourishes the skin and gives it a youthful rosy glow.
· Facilitates hydration and plumps the skin, thereby filling out fine lines and wrinkles.
· Helps skincare products do their job by penetrating deeper into the skin. This is especially true for anti-aging and antioxidant serums, creams and masks. Unless an active product is pushed deep into the lower levels of the epidermis, it won’t have a lasting, anti-aging impact on the skin.
Have you tried an ultrasonic facial? Try it today!